Quest Nutrition Protein Bar - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Quest Nutrition QuestBar Protein Bar - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Quest Nutrition Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough protein bars set the high standards in nutrition required by bariatric patients. Each gluten free bar contains 21g of protein with only 4g of active carbs. If you are on a "quest" for a bar with fiber that taste great too then look no further. Each bar provides 14g of fiber and taste delicious!
Key Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar Features:
Ingredients: Protein blend (milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Unsweetened Chocolate, Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).
INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber, Almonds, Water, Unsweetened Chocolate, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia), Sucralose.
CONTAINS: MILK, ALMONDS
PROCESSED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES EGGS, PEANUTS, SOY, WHEAT, AND OTHER TREE NUTS.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Recipe
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Yields: 12 Servings | Servings Size: 1 Slice
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar®
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ scoop unflavored protein powder
- ¼ cup oat flour
- 1½ tablespoons butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon water
- Pinch of salt
- 1½ tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1½ scoops vanilla protein powder
- ¾ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup low-fat ricotta
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon butter extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Break unwrapped Quest Bar® into pieces and add to a blender. Process into a powder.
- In a small bowl, stir together the protein powders and oat flour and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sweetener, and powdered Quest Bar® with beaters until smooth.
- Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla, baking soda, water, and salt.
- Stir in the oat flour mixture and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Coat an 8-inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Press cookie crust into base of pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the yogurt, ricotta and cream cheese. Using beaters, mix until smooth.
- Add protein powder, eggs, sweetener, vanilla extract, and butter extract, and mix until fully combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Place in oven for 50-55 minutes, or until cheesecake is slightly jiggly in center.
- Remove cheesecake and let cool for 1 hour.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, run a warm knife around pan to loosen edges.
- Slice into 12 pieces, and serve.
Calories: 126, Protein: 14g, Fat: 5g, Net Carbs: 7g
Great flavor, awesome as a go to snack, packed with protein!
Quest's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough protein bar is by far my Favorite bar of any I have tried.
I will be ordering more