Quest Nutrition Protein Bar - Coconut Cashew
Quest Nutrition QuestBar Protein Bar - Coconut Cashew
Quest Nutrition protein bars set the high standards in nutrition required by bariatric patients. Each gluten free bar contains 20g of protein with only 4g of active carbs. If you are on a "quest" for a bar with fiber that taste great too then look no further. Each bar provides 14g of fiber and taste delicious!
Key Coconut Cashew Quest Bar Features:
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Erythritol, Dried Coconut, Natural Flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: Cashews, Sea Salt, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).
Allergen Warning: Contains Almonds, Cashews, Coconut, and Milk-Derived Ingredients.
Coconut Cashew Delights Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5-6 Minutes
- 1 Coconut Cashew Quest Bar
- 30g (2tbs) Dark Chocolate Chunks or Chips (62% or Higher)
- 2 tbs Coconut Peanut Spread or Cashew Butter (Depends on Preference)
- 5g Rice Puffs (Brown Rice Cereal)
- 1⁄2 tbs Shredded Coconut (Finely Shredded)
- Small Bowl
- Microwave or Double Broiler
- Candy/Mini Bar Mold
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut Quest Bar into six even pieces. Places pieces in candy mold and press down. Place in oven, bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Melt chocolate (Use microwave or double broiler). Add Coconut Spread or Cashew Butter and Rice Puffs, combine mixture.
- Remove Quest bar from oven, gently press down pieces if bar is puffy.
- Evenly distribute mixture on pieces. Sprinkle with Shredded Coconut.
- Allow to set in refrigerator.
Notes: Remember, you can always adjust recipe to smaller or larger portions to meet your needs and goals.
Macros per delight (makes six):
Calories: 102. Protein: 9g. Fat: 6g. Net Carbs: 6g.